Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Bind It All Is Here!


I wish I could tell you that I didn't stamp tonight because I was playing with my new Bind-It-All. But unfortunately, I got this HUGE order tonight, and I've been uploading and listing in my webstore instead of playing! Wah! You can find it here !


I can hardly wait to experiment with this little baby! I've seen soooooooooo many cute projects made with it. I've been dreaming of a special cookbook, stamped, embellished and bound with the Bind-It-All. Would that make a great gift, or what?


The really bad news is that we are moving our offices (at my real job) this week, and I'm in charge of coordinating most of it. So there won't be much play time for me the rest of this week, if any. We will be working late almost every night until it's done, even to include Saturday! So I guess the Bind-It-All will just have to wait. I need my real job to support my expensive papercraft habits...you know? What am I saying? OF COURSE you know!

If you have any great projects that you've made with the Bind-It-All, please leave a comment here with a link to the project. I'd love to see them.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

How exciting, my Bind It All came in the mail on Monday, I have taken it out of the shipping box, but have gotten no further,hope to get to use it this weekend. Good luck with the move