Thursday, June 21, 2007

Polka Dot Vase Bouquet



This is a stamp I've had for a while, but never inked. I will admit I have more than a few of those...don't you? So while I'm waiting for new rubbah to arrive from three different companies, I decided I should play with some I already have before the temptation of the new ones!

The stamp is called Polka-Dot Vase Bouquet , and it's from Hero Arts. I stamped it on watercolor paper with Versamark Ink then embossed with JudiKins Detail Black embossing powder.

After coloring the image with Tombow markers I matted it twice with complimentary colors, then mounted to a DCWV note card. I bought those note cards quite some time ago, and just found them in the closet (while I was looking for something else). I'll bet you don't have any good lost supplies either, do you? LOL!

It's been a really long day, so I'm going to try to turn in at a reasonable time for a change.

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

That is a great card, the stamp and coloring is fantastic, know what you mean about finding things you forgot you had.