Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nature's Gift

Sorry I've been a little absent for the last few days. Sadly, I can't say I was getting a lot of stamping done, but I accomplished some other things that I can cross off my list! I love it when I can cross things off my to-do list!

The main image for this card is from the JustRite Autumn Blessings stamp set. I stamped the autumn corn image on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine (my favorite ink), then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored with Tombow Markers and a damp paint brush.

The layer behind the main image is Spellbinders Labels Nine Nestabilities . I used Blush Red Prismatics Dark and bordered it in Intense Yellow Prismatics .

The designer paper is from my stash. The ribbon is 1.5" Dark Red Two Tone by May Arts. I lovingly call this a *Becca* bow. :-)

On the inside of the card I used Inkadinkado's Nature's Gift rubber stamp.

I hope you are all having a nice and relaxing Sunday. I will be back soon with something new. Until then...

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

....and you SHOULD call it a Becca bow. Know what? When I first pulled up your blog and saw your card, before even reading your post, I thought to myself "Wow, that looks like a bow Becca would make." FANNNNN-TASTIC card, Michelle!

Linda w said...

Beautiful card Michelle. I have a question. Your layer behind the blush red prismatics dark is so narrow. I didn't think the dies gave you such a small difference in size. Am I wrong or how did you accomplish this. Just curious.

thanks much

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing, Michelle! Love the rich colors and the "Becca bow." Very elegant!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Fabulous Michelle!! LOVE the Labels 9 with the oval and that fantastic bow!! Your coloring is phenomenal too!!

Shawna said...

Scrumptious card Michelle!

Silke Ledlow said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS - Michelle!!! Love that big bow too...such an elegant touch!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, this is just dazzling. I just love, love, love your bow :-)
--Hugs Becca

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Michelle...this is STUNNING!!!!! Your coloring is FABULOUS and I love the beautiful bow!!!!!!