Thursday, September 3, 2009

How Sweet!

You've just gotta love these sweet little Sarah Kay girls! This one is called How Sweet You Are . And it definitely IS sweet!
I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored using Tombow Markers and a damp paint brush.

The flourishes at the bottom were cut and embossed with Spellbinders Flourish Accents . I added a couple of Primas, and the brad in the center is a Basic Grey June Bug Glazed Brad . The designer paper is from the Basic Grey June Bug paper pad. The cardstock is Yellow Prismatics , Classic Red Prismatics and Black Prismatics .

Well, the good news is that tomorrow is Friday, and we are off work Monday for Labor Day. So I have a long weekend! Woo hoo! With any luck maybe I can manage to get in some extra stamping time...I hope? :-)

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back soon with something new. Until then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, so sweet!!
--Hugs Becca

Amy Sheffer said...

Darling! Love that plaid background paper with the yellow accents. And your coloring is awesome!

Carol L said...

I love every Sarah Kay image out there, and this one is adorable too! Your coloring is amazing and that dsp is FABULOUS!! Beautiful!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet SK card - Michelle !!! I love the plaid DP too!!! Hugs ~S~