Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Marshmallow Mug - Impression Obsession Week!

Welcome to Day Two of Impression Obsession week!

This cute little santa cup is called Marshmallow Mug . I stamped it on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine Ink then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored with Tombow Markers and a damp paint brush.

I added Marvy White Liquid Applique to the marshmallows and to the pom poms and santa hat. To those I added Crystal Ultrafine Glitter while it was still wet.

The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers A Merry Little Christmas . I cut and embossed it using my Spellbinders Octagon Nestabilities .

The designer paper is from the My Mind's Eye Merry Days of Christmas paper kit. The carstock is Twilight Prismatics and Herbal Garden Prismatics . The dew drops are from The Robin's Nest .

We have a LOT of great things coming for you this week! Also, I am nearing 200,000 kits, and have found a few things to give away to celebrate! Be sure to stay tuned for that. In the meantime, take a look what the fabulous Dream Team has for you:

Today: Amy , Denise , Charmaine and me

Wednesday: Silke , Becca , and me

Thursday: Denise , Laurie , Becca , and me

Friday: Tosha , Silke , Amy and me

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow. I hope you are too.

13 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, these IO images are just the cutest thing! I LOVE the pom poms wrapped around the cup handle! Great coloring and perfect choice of dsp!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card - Michelle!!! Love this pretty IO cup and you designed it so cute!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

Totally adorable, Michelle. The papers are so pretty and I LOVE your glittered up hat and pom poms!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous!! Love the liquid applique!!

lisa808 said...

Love that mug! The glitter with the liquid applique is such a good idea.

Gabriela said...

What a darling stamp image! I adore the DP you chose and the little blue crystals are the perfect highlight!

Chrisd said...

The mug with the image is so great. Lovely card with all the extras.

Carolyn King said...

Yummy Michelle---my mouth is so watering for hot cocoa now! love how you did those marshmellows!

Jennifer Scull said...

that is so sweet! love the mug! :)

Unknown said...

This is my first visit to you blog (followed your link through SCS) and WOW... how could I have not found it sooner! Your projects are gorgeous... I'm going to be here all morning !! I have got to get my hands on the "Marshmellow Mug" stamp!

DB said...

I love everything about this card..sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How totally cute!!! I love that stamp and you did an awesome job with it!
--Hugs Becca

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable little cup...I guess this will go on my wish list, too!!!!!