Sunday, July 19, 2009

To the Happy Couple!

Whew! What a weekend! The grands were here...so that's always a hoot! Today I grilled shrimp and made all the trimmings for the troops while the kiddos swam in the pool. I'll bet they sleep well tonight...I know I will! LOL!

I am going to a wedding next weekend, so I need to be thinking about a card for the happy couple as I stamp this week. I bought their gift on Saturday, and it's already wrapped. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh?



This sweet image is Whiff of Joy's Willow Bride . I stamped it on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The image was cut and embossed using my Labels Four Nestabilities then colored with Tombow Markers .

The frame is Classic Frame Frameabilities cut and embossed in Frosted Pink Prismatics and Crabapple Medium Prismatics . The pearls are Kaiser Craft and the designer paper is Basic Grey Porcelain.

For the inside of the card I used the Wedding Sentiment Collection embossed with Labels Four. I trimmed with a part of the Classic Frame and some Porcelain paper.

I hope your weekend was as good as mine, and that you got half as many hugs and sloppy kisses as I did! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love that Porcelain paper!

Gabriela said...

What a lovely card, Michelle! You'll stand tall at the wedding with such a beautiful wedding card.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card...I really like that image.

Shannan Teubner said...

Just a gorgeous card!! Love it!

Carol L said...

what a cute wedding card! Love that pink frame!