Monday, July 13, 2009

It's JustRite Week at Stamper's Dream!

The Dream Team has a whole week of surprises for you. We will be posting every day this week with projects using the NEW JustRite release!


My project today is using JustRite's Preserves Borders & Centers set. Using my 2-3/8" Wood Stamper , I snapped in the center and border, then stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink. I then embossed using JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder and colored using my Tombow Markers .

The designer paper strip around the side is from the new Basic Grey Lemonade paper pad. The border above and below it was punched with my Doily Lace Edge punch from Martha Stewart. The cardstock used is Nautical Blue Prismatics medium and Sunflower Prismatics medium.

Be sure to see what the rest of The Dream Team has in store for you! This is the schedule for the whole week:

Monday - Amy and Cammie

Tuesday - Charmaine , Tosha , Laurie and me

Wednesday - Tosh , Laurie and me

Thursday - Amy , Denise , Laurie , Cammie and me

Friday - Cammie , Charmaine , Kimberly and me

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Fabulous job with this set! I like the blue, yellow and green plaid together!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Michelle! The colors on your label are so vibrant, and the doily lace punch looks fantastic!

Kathy Jones said...

This is so cool!!! Love the fun, bright colours and the double punched borders look awesome!!

Gabriela said...

Awww -- for me? You shouldn't have! (but I'm so glad you did!)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the happy colors Michelle!! What a charming jar!!

Carol L said...

Very pretty, what a great way to gift a jar of jelly!

Silke Ledlow said...

Yummy - this is a super cute gift idea!!!