Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

This is just a quick and easy card I made a while back, then neglected to post it. It's a good thing I remembered it today, huh?

The stamp is Stitched 4th of July by Stampendous. I stamped it on watercolor paper using VersaMark ink, then embossed with Adirondack Denim embossing powder.

The stamped image was colored with Tombow Markers and a damp paint brush.


The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper pad. The ribbon is from my stash, as are the star punchies. The cardstock is Classic Red Prismatics and White Prismatics .

I hope you all have a fun but safe holiday. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute patriotic card!!! Glad you shared it with us :)!!! Happy 4th of July to you!!! Hugs ~S~

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable, Michelle! LOVE it!