Friday, April 25, 2008

You are a great friend...

When I received a shipment from Hero Arts this week these two cards were included in the box. That almost NEVER happens....and I can't tell you how pleased I was to receive these great sample cards from the Hero artists.

The first one uses stamps from the Thoughtful Messages Clear Design set. They stamped the flowers on a pink note card using pink, lavender and purple ink. The sentiment was embellished by stamping a little flower from the set, then placing the tiny pink gemstones from Assorted Crystals in the center of each flower.


The yellow card uses stamps from the Hero Arts Share Laughter Clear Design stamp set. I love how they used various colors of ink on the butterflies.

The leaves were stamped on green cardstock using green ink, then cut out. The flower was stamped on yellow cardstock, then cut out and adhered over the leaves. The center of the flower has a Yellow Gemstone in the center.

I really love both of these cards...and what a nice surprise to receive them!

There are a LOT of new stamps in the store, and A LOT of stamps on SALE! Be sure to check them out.

Stamping is in my weekend plans, so I will be back soon with something new.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Both cards are very pretty Michelle. I was just visiting your store, I could go crazy! I LOVE everything you sell!!!

Have a great weekend,
Jennifer :)

Carolyn King said...

those cards are cute--what a fun surprise--i really love that yellow one.