Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My best excuse for not stamping...


I had EVERY intention of posting a card tonight. But you see, it's like this....

When I got home from work last night I had boxes on my doorstep from Penny Black, Inkadinkado , and a HUMONGOUS box from May Arts Ribbon . Wait until you see all that gorgeous ribbon! Didn't you all say you wanted me to add ribbon to the store? :-)

Then..........when I got home tonight I had a very heavy box from Basic Grey . Gosh....their new 6 x 6 paper pads really ARE irresistable!

I know you will all forgive me for not stamping since I have such FABULOUS new goodies in the store for you.

With any luck I will get to stamp tomorrow night?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ohhhhhh...what yummy papers! I can barely wait to see how you'll use them!

Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those ribbons are to die for! How am I ever going to choose from that fabulous selection? I just paid for the last order and here we go again! LOL You've definitely got ribbon!!! (and stamps, and papers, and embellishments, etc......)