Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NEW! Inque Boutique...and May Arts!

Sorry I don't have a new card for you tonight, but I've been SUPER busy with new inventory for the store. This is a new company for me...and I have to tell you that I ADORE their stamps!

You can see from the images here that they have a wide variety of styles, and their stamp sets are soooooooooo reasonably priced!

Be sure to check out the Inque Boutique section in the store to see all of their stamps I have in stock.


And while you're there, don't forget to go to the Inque Boutique Card Gallery to see what Laurie and Tosh have created so far!

And while you're blog hopping....don't miss Cammie's Fabulous Tutorial .



I also received an order from May Arts today. I've added quite a few new ribbons to my inventory to round out the selection. Be sure to check out the new 1" Satin Ribbon, as well as the new Satin Scalloped Edge ribbon.

I really hope to find time to stamp soon....don't give up on me yet! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Diane said...

I have to stop going on these blogs...I want all these stamps,but can't afford them all!!!
What's a girl to do????

Alhambra Club said...

so glad to hear that you are carrying these stamps, they are wonderful I have a few sets and love them, now I know where I can get more. Great.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...new stuff I *NEED* indeed! :)

Pinky Roth said...

Michelle, I did not know you carried these stamps because I just bought some from a gal in Florida. When I clicked on retailers, I did not see your store listed...I will order from you next time. I have never used them but they look really interesting.

Pinky

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! I just had the most fun visiting both your blog and your store! I had no idea. I'm in HEAVEN! Wonderful samples and products. What a delight! Thank you!