Sunday, August 7, 2011

Enjoy the Moments...

I know you're all enjoying your weekend. Mine was great...but a little too short. Aren't they always? And it is SO HOT here!


For my card today I used JustRite Stampers Merry & Bright cling mounted stamp set, which coordinates perfectly with the Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornaments Nestabilities! After the ornament was cut and embossed I colored it using Tombow Markers , and added a bit of May Arts Gold Metallic String to hang it.



The panel behind the ornament is Spellbinders Labels Eighteen Nestabilities.

All designer paper is from the My Mind's Eye Life of the Party paper pad. The cardstock is Prismatics Blush Red Dark . The pearls are Zva Creative Mini Pearls adhered with a Quickie Glue Pen .

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is gorgeous! I love the design and also just how technically exact everything is. Did you cut multiple labels in white and then layer? Wowser!

creativearts said...

Beautiful card! The choice of papers are so pretty together. There are so many ways to use the heirloom ornament die and I love the new verve designs that fit!

Anne said...

A beautiful card you are so talented. Anne x

Carol L said...

WOWSAH!!! This is a real beauty Michelle!! The ornament is SO pretty, but I'm fascinated with the way you layered that labels 18 so perfectly with white! What a show-stopper of a card!!