Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cosy Christmas

Yes...as you can see I am STILL working on my Christmas cards. I haven't addressed the first one yet. Okay...I'm NOT going to list the things I haven't done yet. It would take a while! :)

This sweet image is Stampavie's Cosy Christmas by Laurence Design. I stamped it on watercolor paper with Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder and colored with Tombow Markers .

The snowflake was made with MFT's Let It Snowflake Die-Namics . I sponged with Tea Dye Distress Ink , and added a Red Button tied with May Arts Burlap String .

The sentiment on the inside is from JustRite Stampers Christmas Nested Sentiments . I added Clear Rhinestones to the centers of the Die-Namics Snowflakes .

The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather paper pad. The cardstock is Sage Prismatics Dark and Blush Red Prismatics Dark .

Thanks for stopping by today...and have a terrific Tuesday!

6 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

This is absolutely adorable. The details are wonderful and the image ... well, I just love it.

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is so sweet and adorable Michelle. Love the inside of the card as well, very festive!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic, Michelle! Love your coloring, all the layers, and the gorgeous snowflake accent!

Carol L said...

There's just something about cats and dogs on Christmas cards that melt my heart! What a sweet card, so beautifully colored and created!
I hope you finish up your to-do list in time. I'm frantically working on mine as well! LOL

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, what a cute image. Beautiful card...inside and out!

Thanks for my sweet card you sent...and what do I owe you for the nibs?

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How cute is that pair!!! Your coloring is fabulous Michelle!!