Monday, November 8, 2010

New Guest Designer...

I've been so excited about this that keeping it a secret has been really hard! But I am now able to share with you that the super talented and ultra sweet Mariana Grigsby is now a member of The Dream Team .

I think you will agree that Mariana has a beautiful and unique style that's all her own! And I know you're going to love what she does with our stamps! She is a Copic certified designer, having completed both the original and the intermediate Copic certification classes. She also designs for Embellish Magazine as well as other stamp companies. Mariana lives in Illinois with her husband and two sons

Please rush on over to Mariana Grigsby's Blog to see her debut card and welcome her to The Dream Team!!!

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

welcome Mariana...I can't wait to see what fabulous creations you share...congrats!

enjoy *~*