Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lantern Light

Just a reminder to my readers that you need to be on the newsletter list at Stamper's Dream if you would enjoy receiving coupons for discounts and savings. There is typically only one newsletter each month, so you aren't bombarded with a lot of mail, and I NEVER share the list with anyone, so your privacy is protected. If you aren't on the list you can sign up HERE .

I really meant to post this card yesterday, but it was a busy evening and the time totally got away from me!
Both the main image I used and the sentiment are from the Lantern Light cling stamp set from Stampendous. I stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder, then colored with Tombow Markers .
The snow is White Liquid Applique sprinkled with Crystal Ultrafine Glitter . I added some Cinnamon Stickles to the pine cones, and a couple of Dew Drops for dimension. All designer paper is from the Basic Grey Jovial 6 x 6 paper pad. The cardstock is Classic Red Prismatics and Herbal Green Prismatics .

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have a fabulous and Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

5 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So beautiful Michelle!! I love your glowing lantern with that fabulous sentiment!!

Carolyn King said...

wow..this is stunning michelle! love your beautiful coloring! Happy thanksgiving, sweet friend! xo

Carol L said...

Gorgeous!! Love the coloring and images, especially the DP! That corner treatment really caught my eye too! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

mimiburroughs said...

LOVE this card!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!

Julie said...

I love it, I would never have thought of making such a beautiful card using those stamps. xxx