Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Puppies

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday. But...is it over already? Darn!
The main image on this card is Stampavie's Christmas Puppies by Laurence Design. I've been dying to ink up those little puppies for weeks!

I stamped them on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine Ink (my favorite), then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear Embossing Powder and colored with Tombow Markers . I cut out the image with Spellbinders Labels Eight then sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink .

The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers Holiday Cheer stamp set. I added a Kaisercraft Pearl to the center of the snowflake, and cut out the black sentiment panel using Spellbinders Scalloped Circles .

The designer paper is all from the Basic Grey Jovial 6 x 6 paper pad. The cardstock is Classic Red Prismatics .

I'm off to start spazzing around her to get ready for the workday tomorrow. Does anyone else do that on Sunday night??? Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauw its beautiful!!!!
xx petra

Jerri Jimenez said...

Totally adorable Michelle!

Julie said...

Lovely card, beautiful colouring and colours. xxx

lisa808 said...

Darling image.

Amy Sheffer said...

How sweet! Your coloring is AMAZING, and I love what you've done with the BG Jovial papers!

Carol L said...

Awesome coloring on this image and I just LOVE Jovial! I forgot all about pre-work spazzing since I'm retired! *snort*
(sowwy, I couldn't resist) :)

Leslie Miller said...

Eeek! Way too adorable! LOVE these darling puppies!