Tuesday, December 1, 2009

JustRite Monogram Gift Set

Thanks for joining us for Day 2 of JustRite week at Stamper's Dream!

One of my very favorite gifts to give is a set of monogrammed cards. And the new JustRite Special Occasions Monogram Kit gives you even more options for unique designs. For this card I used my Spellbinders Labels Four Nestabilities behind the monogram, and added some buttons threaded with Burlap String .

To change up the design a bit, I used a different circle border from the Special Occasions Monogram Kit and used Spellbinders Labels Nine behind the circles. The border strip was made using Spellbinders Lattice Borderabilities . The Mini Pearls are from Zva Creative .


This card uses the new Decorative 2" Round Wide Borders . I also used Spellbinders Labels One Nestabilities Fancy Scalloped Pierceabilities for my border. The Mini Pearls were adhered with my Quickie Glue Pen .

I used the Decorative 2" Wide Round Borders on this card as well. The layer behind the monogram is Spellbinders Labels Five . Mini Pearls were added for dimension.

The designer paper used on all cards is from Cosmo Cricket's Everafter Crafting Kit . The cardstock is Birchtone Prismatics and Sage Prismatics .

Please be sure to see what the rest of The Dream Team has for you. You KNOW they've all made something fabulous! Here is the schedule for today and the rest of this week:

Today - Denise , Amy , Tosh and Me

Wednesday - Silke , Denise and Me

Thursday - Silke , Laurie , and Me

Friday - Cammie , Tosh , Amy and Me

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Monogrammed cards are SUCH a great gift....and yours are so pretty!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh be still my heart! Monogrammed beauties AND that lovely CC paper. What a knock-out set!

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful cards, I love the monograms.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

You know I adore this paper Michelle!! And paired with all your fabulous monogrammed shapes....gorgeous!!! Love this set my friend!!

Elizabeth S. said...

What a great momogram card!

Carolyn King said...

What a lovely gift set!!! love how they are all different!

Carol L said...

Very pretty! Each one has it's own distinctive look, yet they all look wonderful together! Gorgeous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Absolutely gorgeous Set -Michelle!!! Love the beautiful colors and DP!!! Hugs ~S~

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I LOVE these, Michelle! Those papers are fabulous!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa.....the colors and papers you used on these masterpieces are soooo beautiful!!!!There is only one thing wrong...my initials aren't on them...LOL!!!!

Angel said...

Very pretty! Each one has it's own distinctive look, yet they all look wonderful together! Gorgeous!

Stamps and Embossers