Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Cards


The Christmas party I was hosting was last night...so now that is done I can move on to the next pressing thing. Like Christmas shopping? I shudder to think how much I have yet to do. Can anybody else relate to that?

I wanted to share a few handmade cards I've received from some of my friends. The first is from my dear friend Carol of Our Little Inspirations . In fact, I think maybe I send her that Penny Black image. I LOVE this card with that awesome coloring...thanks Carol!

This card is from my good friend Joan Ervin of Stamping With A Passion . I am SO excited because I will finally get to meet Joan in person next month at CHA! I can't wait!!!

Last but not least is this adorable card from my friend Gabriella of Gabi with an Eye . She is always so supportive and leaves the sweetest comments on my blog. Thanks Gabriella!

Don't I have the nicest friends? :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

I love all your cards! The curtain idea is a great touch to the window.
Thanks for sharing,
Liz

Carol L said...

You're right Michelle! You did send me that stamped image :) I think it's just adorable, and I hoped you'd enjoy my making a card for you with it :) Your received cards are so pretty, and I love the idea to create a window with a curtain!
Lucky you heading to CHA! It will be here before you know it!
Have a Merry Merry!!