Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brimming With Love by Penny Black


You know how much I adore Penny Black stamps just goes without saying! They are fun, cute, adorable, and they just make me smile.

This one is no exception. It's from Penny Black's newest release called Brimming With Love . I stamped it on white marl paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The image was colored using Tombow Markers and a damp paint brush.

The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Bittersweet paper pad which was released lst year. I DO need to use up some of my paper! The sentiment is Penny Black's You Make Me Smile stamped on Pink Prismatics cardstock. It was layered onto a Spellbinders Fancy Tag cut from Suede Brown Prismatics cardstock. The Pink Burlap String threaded through the Basic Grey button is from May Arts.

I hope you're all having a great week! With the holiday on Friday it's going to be a short one! Woo hoo!

I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks so much for stopping by.

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how I ADORE this cat in the heart mug. Can't wait to color mine. Love the papers on your card and those pretty corner treatments!

Donna said...

This is darling! I love Penny Black images. You've done a great job coloring! Happy New Year!

Carol L said...

How can anyone look at this adorable image and not smile? I love the papers and especially that fancy tag! I might have to put that on my must-have list!! Super cute Michelle!!

Joy said...

Michelle, this is sooooooo cute! :) Adorable!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super duper cute - Michelle!!! What a sweet card!!! Hugs ~S~

Jennifer Scull said...

this is just as cute as ever! and love it paired with the BG!!! :)

Happy New Year!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Michelle! I had to actually come to the blog instead of just reading it my email to comment on this adorable card! Penny Black images are the CUTEST...I hope to own one or two someday! :) I love everything about this card!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Michelle, and I just love all the pink!!!! Hope you have a wonderful New Years, sweet friend!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! Love the paper combos and how you added the corner pieces to the image panel! Happy New Year!