Friday, February 6, 2009

New Stamps, and Ribbon, and Paper...Oh My!

Well I have been a pretty busy little beaver! Just tonight I received the Penny Black order, and it's taken me hours to get it all in the store! But oh...there are some FABULOUS stamps you *need*! Okay, I know I am the ultimate enabler. I am accused of it all the time! LOL! I love their new clear stamp sets! I think there may be one or two more that I don't have pictured here, so you will have to check them out in the store.


Earlier this week I received a May Arts ribbon order! This is one of my personal favorites, but I also LOVE the Crochet and the Coffee Print Twill .

We have begun to add 12" x 12" paper kits, and the first of them to arrive is from Kaiser Craft . They are double sided, and absolutely gorgeous! I also ordered the Epoxy Brads that match each of the paper kits.

This is a sample I photographed at CHA in the Penny Black booth, which made me buy the stamp! Isn't it just gorgeous?
The stamp is one of their new wood mounted stamps called Japanese Maple .
There are a lot more new things in the store, and many more will begin to arrive in the next few days and weeks. So stay tuned...there is much more to come.

Okay..I'm starving and off to find something for dinner. Then I'm going to *chill* for a bit. After all, it's the weekend, and time for chillin'! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

STUNNING card! And the sentiment is hilarious! I'm so excited about the new products. Methinks I'll be doing some Stamper's Dream shopping today!!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my gosh!! That new stuff has me drooling! I love that stamp - and the PB Paris set and the paper. Thanks, Michelle.......I think I better go sell my car..........lol

I am with Amy -- some shopping today!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

You have been busy, Michelle! WOW!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Michelle...I am drooling all over the key board....love all the new stuff!!! I guess I better go back to work...I see lots of shopping on my future!!!

Mary Seale said...

Michelle,
You're killing me with all this new stuff. Miss you..........mary