Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NEW! Bradmaker from Chatterbox, Hero Arts, and more!


I have to tell you that in my opinion, one of the BEST finds at CHA this year was the Chatterbox Easy Brad Maker Kit . Well it FINALLY arrived tonight, and I can't wait to play with it! The refill kits for it were backordered, but I hope they will be here soon. They didn't give me an expected date of arrival.

This is the description written by Chatterbox about the Brad Maker: "Get ready, artsy souls, to hold in your hands the most beautiful, customized embellishments you have ever seen...and the best part is, you will have made them YOURSELF in a matter of minutes! Includes 8 large brads, 10 medium brads, 14 small brads, 3 punch tools, 1 sheet of self-adhesive epoxy crystals, and 1 sheet of adhesive circles."



I also received a shipment tonight from Hero Arts . Be sure to check the store for more new images.


Also new is the new Gypsy Market Scrap Pad from 7 Gypsies, and this absolutely GORGEOUS artsy.licious paper collection from Chatterbox! I have it in two awesome colors...ruby and bloom.

You can always click on New Arrivals in the store to find the newest inventory.

I will be back tomorrow morning with the monthly challenge for the Stamper's Dream Team. See you then!

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Oh that paper looks divine!!