Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Flourishes Sneak Peeks, Basic Grey, Inkadinakdo...

The sneak peeks for the February Flourishes release continues today from the *Dream Team* gals! Today's stamp set is called All Wrapped Up. Be sure to see the gorgeous designs on these blogs:

Cindy Motherway
Kimberly Crawford
Laurie Schmidlin
Tosha Leyendekker

The new Flourishes stamps sets will be available at Stamper's Dream on Friday at 9 pm EST.

In the meantime, take a look at just some of the new products that came in today from Basic Grey and Inkadinkado .

To see ALL the new products that have arrived in the last few days, you may click on New Arrivals .







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful. I particularly like the patterned birds and bugs set. I think this one just may have my name written all over it.

Christi Flores said...

OMG your killing me!! I wish I had more stamping money to spend! Everything is fantastic!!!

Linda Carson said...

Stop the madness!! Who can resist these new papers????