Friday, July 18, 2008

New Inkadinkado Winter Birds...and more!



Is this new Inkadinkado Winter Birds clear stamp set absolutely gorgeous...or what? So elegant, and absolutely perfect for all your holiday and winter cards!

This set was JUST RELEASED and arrived today! I know they will sell out fast, so don't delay. Get yours while they last.



This stamp is called Merry Christmas Cluster . It's fairly large, and has so many possibilities for embellishment.


This Ornate Seasons stamp is also new from Inkadinkado! I just love the bird and holly perched above the sentiment.




The Halloween Trails clear stamp set is also new from Inkadinkado. I love the wispy look of these images!


This Happy Halloween with Bat stamp is the perfect compliment to the Halloween Trails set above.

I was so excited about the new images that I just had to share. I really AM going to stamp some this weekend, so I will be back with a card soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

fabulous stamps - thanks for the peek :)