Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm baaaacckkkkkkk!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I've been SUPER busy with new things for the store! I received a LARGE shipment of cardstock from Prism Papers this week. Since they don't offer paper packets, I've been packaging ALL the paper and labeling it for days! But the good news is, that is some of the most gorgeous cardstock I've ever seen! The colors are fabulous, and I love the leathery texture. The other side is smooth, so you have a choice of which to use depending on your project.


I also received a pretty large shipment from Stampendous this week. Isn't this little Changito Hearth stamp simply adorable? There are other new Changito stamps in the store as well! Be sure to check out the new Changito Pirates clear stamp set! It's da bomb!
This stamp is just about my favorite from their new releases. It's called Manger Kisses . I think it's just about the sweetest thing ever! Honestly, what's not to love?
And for all you Fluffles fans, there are some great new ones out in this release! This one is called Fluffles Garland . There are also some really adorable Halloween Fluffles in the store as well!

I DO hope to squeeze in a card or two tomorrow! I'm having stamping withdrawal. My fingers haven't been inky in days now!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

'So glad you're back. You were missed! I think there are a few Changitos in my near future....

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just LOVE those Changito's! Can't wait to get them! :)