Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just For You

I know... I haven't posted in days! It was just one of those weeks that I was super busy doing other things, and there was no stamping time. I just hate it when that happens, don't you?

My card this moring is a 10 minute card inspired by the Featured Stamper's Challenge on Splitcoast. Today's featured stamper is Stephanie.Hargis . Be sure to check out her awesome gallery.

Although there were MANY cards in her gallery that I wanted to CASE, since I was pressed for time this morning THIS CARD particularly appealed to me. I love the simplicity of the design and the clean lines.



I also loved the fact that I had a scrap of designer paper on my desk that would work for the design...so I went for it. (It had to be a sign!)

This card requires little explanation. I used a corner rounder for the edges of the front and back of the card. The sentiment is from the Impression Obsession Anytime Sentiments clear stamp set. The ribbon is May Arts 1" Fuchsia satin . I pierced the paper just beneath the sentiment.

I'm off to get some things done around here and work on orders for NEW THINGS for the store. I plan to work in a little stamping time this afternoon, so I will be back real soon with something new.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathi Carlson said...

Hi Michelle! Cute card. It's just my style. I received my stamp yesterday. You might find my post at http://kathiscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2008/07/customer-service-story.html interesting. I hope so. Thank you for your awesome service, and it was great talking to you!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just GORGEOUS, Michelle! I love how simple, but beautiful it is!

Anonymous said...

very pretty card! Love that dp and ribbon, but the simple piercing under the sentiment just does it all for me! Love it!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVE that ribbon!

Becky Stewart said...

Wow - that is stunning - love the piercng under the sentiment - it rocks.
I have tagged you - check out my blog for details

Cat Tidwell said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the piercing under the sentiment, will have to try that one!

I found you through my sister, Kelli, who did a bit of shopping at your store last night, lol! So glad she directed me to your blog too!