Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Celebrate Your Blessings


This card seems appropriate for what I'm feeling tonight. I'm posting a little early because I have good news to share.

After a sonogram and thorough exam, the surgeon determined that it's just something to "watch". He saw the area on the mammograms that caused initial concern, but feels that it's just density, not a mass. So I have to go back for another exam in 6 months. Now....isn't that a blessing to celebrate? Am I relieved and thankful? You bet I am! ! !

I want to thank each and every one of you who left heartfelt notes of concern, and especially thank you for your prayers. I am a true believer that prayers make all the difference. I just can't thank you enough! It means so much to me that you care. You're absolutely the best group...ever!

Now...on to the card. I'm going to keep it short and sweet because you probably know this is a Northwoods Rubber Stamp. It's called Harvest Mailbox . I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on watercolor paper then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The coloring and shading were done with Tombow markers and a blender pen. I colored this yesterday while I was stressing. It's amazing how relaxing and therapeutic it can be. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, and the ribbon is from May Arts.

Please be sure to take the time to celebrate your blessings. I know I will.

Thanks again for everything...

{{{HUGS!}}} to you all!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful all is well with you...I will continue to pray that it will stay that way. Great card...I love that stamp!I'm ready for Fall...and I'm always counting my blessings...especially when thinking about my Zoe Beth!!!

Ashley said...

OH WOW!!!! Your colors is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this so much!I hope you have a great day! Hugs! ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Great news!!! So glad to hear it. I know you're relieved about the news and that today is over.

Anonymous said...

That is terrific news Michelle! The card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors! :)

Sharon in NE said...

Celebrating my blessings with you!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Michelle, I am so grateful you received good news! It's amazing since I've been blogging this year the people I've come to know and have prayed for -- and you were one of them.
Your card, of course, is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling every thing would be ok. Love the mailbox.
cd

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear your good news! Thank goodness it was nothing, but until you know for certain, it can be such an emotional roller coaster. I wish you continued good health always. Now about the card; this is so peaceful and serene! I love Autumn and all the beautiful colors that explode around us, and this card captures all that and more. I too find water coloring very soothing, and that's what I turn to when I'm in the midst of trying times. I cannot wait to check your blog every day to see your latest creations, so TFS and have yourself a wonderful day :)

Unknown said...

Michelle- So glad to hear the good news, knew things would go well for you! You rock (and so does that card!)

Jess said...

Oh that is great news Michelle!! God bless! Also the coloring on this card is fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you had good news..........will continue to keep you in my prayers.
Enjoy each day......

Pam Speidel said...

Oh Michelle, this is such wonderful news! Praise God! Your card is so beautiful and appropriate! Celebrating His blessings, Pam :)