Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wild About You!


It would be an understatement to say that I was inspired by this card by Julie Ebersole . You can view the specific card in the A Muse Artstamps gallery. The truth is that I have shamelessly CASED Julie's card. When I saw it I just loved it....so why try to improve on perfection? Right?

All images are from A Muse. First, I stamped the Skinny Oval with Brilliance Beige ink. That gave a foundation or floor for the other images. Then I stamped Tiger in Versafine Onyx Black. The Palm Tree was colored with Tombow markers. Then I stamped Wild About You to complete the scene.

I used Fiskars Pinking scissors to cut the orange layer, then used lime cardstock to frame the orange layer. The ribbon is from Michaels.

I think my grands will get this card. It's so perfect for them, and they will just love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight. Be sure to check in tomrrow for something new.

4 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Hey Michelle! I can't see the card! Did you know we have an A Muse Addicts Yahoo group going? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amuseaddicts/

Alhambra Club said...

The card is not showing.

Unknown said...

It is so weird that some of you cannot see this card. I see it on my home computer AND on my office computer. Will try reloading it. Thanks for letting me know. :-)

Anonymous said...

I can see it... it is SO adorable!