Tuesday, May 8, 2007

You've Gotta See This!

My friend Pam from Stamping with {Serendipity} ordered a few things from my store about a week ago. Because she is always so sweet in her comments to my blog, (and because I just like her), I stamped a couple of Penny Black images and included them as a gift in her order. She LOVES Penny Black stamps, and I knew that.

Look what she made with this Penny Black image I sent. Is this awesome or what? The stamp is called Sweet Smiles . I am so impressed! Great job, Pam! You ARE the best!

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Bless your heart for the nice comments about my card. I didn't know the name of that stamp and now that I know it's called "Sweet Smiles" I *must* have it!! LOL

Unknown said...

She did a tremendous job, I never realised you had an ebay store, so off I popped to have a little looksy!!! yikes so I have sent you a message via ebay about one of your MFT sets!!! he he Won't tell hubby about that now will we

Alex xx