Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm Shameless....

I'm shameless....Didn't Garth Brooks say that? Well...it's definitely appropriate here. I have shamelessly CASED a note pad holder that I so dearly loved when I saw it on another blog a while back. But that's okay...I'm giving credit where credit is due...right?

You can find the tutorial on Splitcoast, but Emily (who is one of my very FAVE bloggers) has a very easy to follow tutorial here and great, wonderful, awesome samples which are all at Stamping and Stuff . Emily has something fantastic to see ALL the time! So you need to check out her blog regularly, as I do.

I don't know why I put off making this for so long. It's so super easy, and fun to do. What a great gift idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they the easiest?? I put them off forever and then when I did - WOW! So easy!

And thank you for saying such sweet things about my site!