Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Day At The Beach!

Hi there! As you can see, I'm running a little late tonight. It's been such a busy weekend here, I'm trying to cram everything in at the last minute! Don't you hate it when you have such a wonderful weekend that you don't want it to end...then you have to get back to reality? ;-)


The main image for my card today is Impression Obsession's Big Whale cling mount stamp. I stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder, then colored with Tombow Markers . The finished image was cut out. Waves were cut with a scallop punch. The sun is Sunshine Die-Namics by My Favorite Things. The clouds were cut with the Cloud Trio Die-Namics dies.




The sentiment on the inside is A Day At The Beach cling mount stamp, also from Impression Obsession. It was stamped with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and cut with Spellbinders Spellbinders Labels Eighteen .

I know that was kind of short and sweet, but if I left out anything you need to know please feel free to email me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I absolutely ADORE this card! that whale image is so super cute! don't know what about it appeals to me so, but I think it is one of the cutest I have seen in a while. and love the way you made the inside. I really need to work on finishing mine off on the insides..... I think i'm just plain worn out by the time I finish the fronts! grins!

have a wonderful week!

Merry said...

That whale image is certainly a lot of fun.....great card.