Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ola!

I'm home from Cozumel, and I can't tell you what a FABULOUS trip it was! The beach was gorgeous!!! We had lots of fun in the sun and good food. And we enjoyed meeting some really interesting people as well. If you're my friend on Facebook you've probably seen some of the pictures. I will only post one here. This is me with my BFF Nina. It was taken outside a restaurant in Cozumel.



What an awesome response on the Stamper's Dream blog candy giveaway! Thanks to you all for participating! The winner has until midnight Saturday to contact me with their information. If don't hear from her, we will pick another number. My email address is michelle@stampersdream.com

The winner is #159:

Blogger Brenda said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time on your vacation. We don't ravel much mostly stay close to home. I did really enjoy one trip we took about 9 years ago up the coast of Oregon were we toured through many of the lighthouses and then came back down central Oregon to drive through the most of the covered bridges. It was a great family trip!

April 22, 2011 11:51 PM

Enjoy your weekend. I will be back soon with something new. Until then...

4 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So glad you had a fantastic time Michelle!! I'm sure you have the vacation bug now my friend!! There's gonna be no stoppin' ya!! Woo-Hoo!! What a fantastic pic of you and Nina too!! I bet you guys took that place by storm. You were probably the "interesting" ones....lol

Carol L said...

WB Michelle, and it's great to see you enjoying yourself! Wish I could see the other photos, but I'm not on FB! Bottom's up to a welcome home toast :)

Leslie Miller said...

Aren't you a happy looking pair! I'm so glad you got to take this vacation and I hope you'll stay refreshed for a long time because of it. I can tell from the pic you had a fabulous time. Congrats to the winner of your awesome blog candy! ps: I sure hope you or your loved ones weren't anywhere near those tornadoes when they hit. I'm so sorry for all those who suffered its devastation.

Brenda said...

Woo Hoo, thank you Michelle I am super excited to win!! Looks like you had a fabulous vacation if this photo is any indentation. Off to shot you an email.