Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dream BIG!

I decided to make something a little tropical for you today to help me get in the mood for my upcoming tropical vacation! I am leaving really early Wednesday morning and won't return until late Tuesday evening. Since the packing and shipping at Stamper's Dream is a "one girl show", all orders will go out promptly when I return.

For my card today I used Impression Obsession's Flamingo 1 cling stamp. It was stamped with Onyx Black Versafine ink on watercolor paper then colored with Tombow Markers .

The sentiment is Impression Obsession's cling stamp called Dream Big . I stamped it on designer paper from the Basic Grey Hello Lucious paper pad. The pink frame behind is the square charm from JustRite Stampers Charms Custom Dies by Spellbinders. The bow was tied with May Arts Pink Burlap String . The decorative paper is Basic Grey Hello Lucious, and the small pink rhinestones are from Zva Creative's Mini Rhinestone Crystals .

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today!

7 comments:

Gabriela said...

Love the flamingo! Best wishes for a marvelous and well deserved vacation. Have a frou-frou drink for me, but only if it comes with a little paper umbrella!

~ Jo ~ said...

I love the flamingo Michelle. This is so brightly colored and fun! Have a great vacation!!!

Nicole said...

Super cute! My son just got to pet a flamingo at Busch Gardens (he's 6), and so he said it was cool, too! LOL. Enjoy your vacation.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Have a wonderful trip girlie! Wishing you good weather, warm beaches, white sand and tons of fun . . . and I'm with Gabi, the drink has to have a cute little umbrella in it . . . teeheheee!!!! {{{hugs}}}

Anne said...

Love the card, have a great holiday. Anne x

Crystal said...

This is adorable ! Have a wonderful getaway with perfect weather !

Sherry Kushibab said...

Flamingo is adorable. A tropical vacation sounds wonderful - hope you enjoy every moment. Safe travel. Thanks for the chance for some candy.