Friday, May 7, 2010

JustRite Week - Day Five

It's been a great week for us at Stamper's Dream with the fabulous designs The Dream Team has been showing all week! Aren't they simply AWESOME? Today is our last day of JustRite week. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have.
For today's card I used the new JustRite Applique 2" Square Borders and Centers . I stamped on Spring Willow Light Prismatics cardstock using Jumbo Java VersaMagic ink. I used Prismacolor pencils to add a little color, then put a Chocolate Pearl in the center of two of them. The green pearl was colored with a Copic marker to match.

The decorative square layer behind the Applique images is from the Spellbinders Fair Isle Pendants set. The designer paper is from the October Afternoon Fly A Kite paper pad. The brown cardstock is Suede Brown Dark and the darker green cardstock is Spring Willow Medium Prismatics.

Please stop by to see what the rest of the design team has for you! Amy , Tosh , and Laurie are posting today as well, so be sure to take the time to see what eye candy they have in store for you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE those colours! That Fair Isle Pendant shape is wonderful! I don't think I've seen it before! LOVE it! The little added pearls to the center are perfect!

Carolyn King said...

I have to get playing with that set---it is so beautiful! Great card..love the brown and greens!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card. Great idea.

Leslie Miller said...

Michelle, you've made some beautiful cards this week and this surely is one of them! I'm loving that October Afternoon paper more and more every time I see it. Thanks for a fabulous week with JustRite!