Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Heart Full of Hugs

If you are looking for the JustRite Blog Hop, scroll down to the post below. You still have a chance to enter the mystery blog candy. The winner will be announced Wednesday night.

The adorable little stamp is Penny Black's Asking The Flowers. I stamped it on watercolor paper then colored with Tombow Markers . I stamped a portion of the image once again just to get his little feet, colored them, and popped them up with foam tape.

The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers NEW Loving Thoughts Centers & Borders set. I colored on the rubber with Tombow Markers, stamped, then cut and embossed with my Blossom Nestabilities .
The green border was made with my Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch. The designer paper is from Basic Grey, and the cardstock is Vibrant Pink and Intense Kiwi Prismatics cardstock. I added a few Robin's Nest Dew Drops for dimension and texture.

Be sure to enter for the blog candy if you haven't already, then remember to come back to see if you won!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love the color combo on this! That image is too cute! The pink horizontal panel looks amazing and I can't figure out if it's crinkled ribbon or striped DP, but it looks amazing! I love the sentiment on the blossoms too!

Donna said...

What a cute Penny Black image. And you did a wonderful job coloring! Adorable card!

Jingle said...

This is SOOOO cute!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How absolutely adorable Michelle!! LOVE the springy colors!! And your blossom framed JR sentiment is fabulous!!

Elizabeth S. said...

Such a cute little image! I love the colors and that Basic Grey paper.
Hugs,
Liz

Anonymous said...

How cute... thanks for the ideas.
Melissa in WI

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwww, such fresh and springy colors and I LOVE that you have the sentiment in the blossom dies. SUCH a sweet card. Love it!

JPScraps said...

Adorable card!!!

Elaine said...

I love how you popped up the feet! Great coloring!

Merry said...

Oh this is sooooo cute and such wonderful papers and borders.