Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Forever Dream

I think these love birds are so sweet! I just couldn't resist inking them up. The stamp is Penny Black's The Forever Dream . I stamped it on watercolor paper, then colored with Tombow Markers . It was cut and embossed using Spellbinders Labels Eight Nestabilities . I distressed the edges just a bit using Ranger Distress Inks .

The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers Loving Thoughts stamp set. I stamped on Sugar Rush designer paper, then cut and embossed with my Spellbinders Ribbon Tags 2 Shapeabilities. The ribbon is May Arts 1.5" Pink Silk .

The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper pad. The cardstock is Crabapple Prismatics and Cobalt Prismatics .

I hope you have a fabulous week! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

5 comments:

Merry said...

Very pretty and really love the papers you have used.

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, I love the soft colors you used with these birds. So sweet! Love all the stitching, too!

Carolyn King said...

TOTAL sweetness! SEE you soon!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh - this is so beautiful with a touch of romance :) !!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Sooooo sweeet Michelle!! Love the dp you used to highlight those darling birds! Two sleeps!! Woot!