Sunday, November 8, 2009

Henry Mouse with Hot Cocoa


Another Henry Mouse....isn't he cute? This one is called Henry Mouse with Hot Chocolate . I stamped him on watercolor paper and colored using my Tombow Markers .

The designer paper is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, and the buttons are Basic Grey as well. The Burlap String used to thread the buttons is from May Arts. The cardstock is Crabapple Prismatics .

My dear friend Carol at Our Little Inspirations passed this blog award to me, and I will be passing it along to 5 others after I complete the questions.

The rules are to answer these questions in one word, which is harder than you may think!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? funny
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? diet coke (two words...sorry!)
8. Your dream/goal? retirement
9. What room are you in? studio
10. Your hobby? stamping
11. Your fear? mice
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? patient
15. Muffins? cranberry
16. Wish list item? landscaping
17. Where did you grow up? Louisiana
18. Last thing you did? stamped
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? none
22. Friends? many
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? grands
26. Vehicle? SUV
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Stamper's Dream
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Nina
33. One place that I go to over and over? grocery
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Good Eats

Now I need to pass this on to 5 bloggers whom I visit daily and am always inspired by. Those 5 are:

1. Stamp Talk with Tosh
2. The Paper Landscaper
3. My Blog by Cammie
4. Oodabug Alley
5. Joan Ervin

Thanks Carol, you are the sweetest and most loyal friend! And thanks to all of you bloggers who inspire me daily! You all rock!!

5 comments:

Carol L said...

Henry has the most endearing smile!! What an absolutely adorable card!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh myyyyyy, FANTASTIC coloring and shading on that mouse!!

Annie said...

SUPER cute!!!! Love your colors!!!
I'm thinking of purchasing some markers and debating between copic and tombow. Looking at your beautiful card, I'm thinking tombow is the way to go :)

Carolyn King said...

That is one cute critter and sooo perfectly colored! Adorable Michelle!

Loved getting to know you a bit better too...although most were no surprise! lol! Gotta think on this one!

Joan Ervin said...

Girl...I just saw this...THANK YOU!!!! You are sooo sweet....I can relate with the Mexican food and bare feet!!! I'll get on this tomorrow!!! Oh, BTW, I LOVE your adorable card, too!!! Love that cute image, your gorgeous coloring, and that beautiful paper!!!! I'm loooking at flights for CHA...are you going???