Sunday, November 15, 2009

Antique Santa


The Penny Black Antique Santa is one of my favorites from the new Slapstick Collection . Be sure to see what Laurie did with it in This Post .

I stamped it on watercolor paper with Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The image was colored with Tombow Markers and blended with a damp paint brush. I added a little Gold Stickles to the star.


The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers A Merry Little Christmas borders and centers. I cut and embossed it with Spellbinders Labels One Nestabilities.

The designer paper is Cosmo Cricket's Wonderland paper. It's from a year or two ago. I used my Spellbinders Lattice Borderabilities to make the decorative panel on the bottom. It is embellished with self adhesive pearls colored with a Copic R89 (Dark Red) marker.

The burgundy velvet ribbon between each of the panels is May Arts. The cardstock is Sage Prismatics dark and Crabapple Prismatics dark.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I do so appreciate your kind words of encouragement.

4 comments:

Annie said...

This is really-really cool!!! I love the Antique look!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful. Love what you did with this cool stamp!

Michele Kovack said...

This turned out fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Beyond cute!! These are my favorite PB's. Awesome card!
--Hugs Becca