Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life Is Sweet - FS122

I made just a little time this morning to play along with the SCS Featured Stamper challenge. This week's featured stamper is Kisa . I hadn't been to her gallery before, and I so enjoyed cruising around looking at all her fabulous cards!

The card I chose to case can be seen HERE . I used the same stamp and layout, but changed the colors, ribbon and patterned paper.

The stamp is from the Life Is Sweet cling stamp set by Our Craft Lounge. AND...all Our Craft Loungs stamps are on sale for 25% off at Stamper's Dream !

I stamped the image on watercolor paper, then colored with Tombow (water based) markers. I put a thin layer of Diamond Glaze on the sundae glass to make it glass-like. The sprinkles are mini rhinestones applied with a touch of Mono Multi Liquid Glue .

The cherry on top is from the Bling Cherries embellishments by Heidi Swapp.


The sentiment is also in the stamp set. I stamped and cut it out using my petite oval nesties. The ribbon is Rose 5/8" Sheer by May Arts.

The designer paper is from the Breaking Free paper kit by My Mind's Eye. The cardstock is Baby Pink Prismatics light and Frosted Teal Prismatics.

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday afternoon! I will be back tomorrow with a BIG announcement, and a full week packed full of new things! I hope to see you here then. :-)

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image and I love all the bling on the yummy ice cream, Michelle!!!! This will brighten up someones day!!! Hope all is well with you and yours....

Silke Ledlow said...

Super yummy-licious - Michelle!!!