Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christmas Candles


The beautiful stamp used for the main image on this card is Northwoods Three Candles, Holly and Pine . I stamped it on watercolor paper then colored with Tombow (water based) markers.

The sentiment is Christmas Flourish by Penny Black. Isn't that an elegant font? I stamped it using VersaMark ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Gold embossing powder.

The red cardstock is Prismatics Blush Red Dark , and the greens are from the Prismatics Sage paper pack. The Burgundy Velvet Ribbon is from May Arts.

I was so excited to use my new Martha Stewart Punch given to me by my dear friend Carol (carol_PA925) on SCS. Is she a sweetheart, or what? Thank you Carol....I LOVE the punch, and had looked for it everywhere! You are the sweetest and most wonderful friend to me! {{{HUGS to you!}}}

I hope your week is going well, and I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is absolutely beautiful Michelle! As always, your coloring is gorgeous!! And that sentiment is so lovely and elegant!! Love the punched edge with the velvet ribbon too!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

This card looks just like a mantle, with a lace doily hanging over the edge and the candle arrangement sitting on top! That velvet ribbon is gorgeous and I LOVE that golden sentiment and little angel!
I'm glad you're enjoying your punch - and very happy I could give back to you for a change :) {{{{{hugs}}}}} right back atcha!

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, I love your Victorian lace mantle. The red velvet is the magic touch. Great card!

Elaine said...

This is a beautiful card! Love that stamp image!

Shirley said...

How definitely Christmas and so gorgeous too. The angel charm is perfect!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my is this beautiful!

Shirley said...

I have to admit I have always been in love with this company's stamps too. LOL and I love your card too!