Monday, October 1, 2007

Think Pink!


The new stamp sets from My Favorite Things are in da house....I mean the store! You can seem them HERE !

This card was sent to me by my friend Debbie Gunion. It uses the My Favorite Things Think Pink stamp set.

The image was stamped on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink. It was then watercolored with Tombow markers and a Tombow blender pen.

The pink ribbons were stamped with VersaMagic Pink Petunia ink. Accents were added with Diamond Stickles glitter glue.

As many of you know, I had quite a scare last month with breast cancer. So please, remind someone you care about to have a mammogram....because you love them. Early detection is the best solution!

Thanks Debbie! I love the card. And it's a great reminder for National Breast Cancer month!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute card and a great celebration of this month! I have turned my blog PINK for the month and posted on my blog as well - it IS important!! Love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Your friend Debbie did a great job on this card; love the watercolouring....so beautifully done! TFS: Tinla