Thursday, August 30, 2007

Woo Hoo.........New Rubbah!

There was a shipment of stamps on my doorstep when I got home from work tonight.....from OUTLINES!

I've been pricing, scanning and writing descriptions for the stamps since I got home. And I think I have them all listed for you now.

To see the new images click HERE ! You can also view the Christmas images in the Holiday Images section.

Also please note that I have a new poll going. You should see it just to the right of this post. I would so appreciate it if you would vote. Some of the stamp companies have mounted AND unmounted stamps. I'd like your input about which you prefer.

Thanks so much! I'm going to take a break for dinner, and then I will try to post some eye candy a little later tonight.

4 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Oh my Michelle! How FUN to unpack all these wonderful goodies! How can you part with them? :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, that's a lot of new stamps!

Anonymous said...

Very cool stamps!

Jennifer Meyer said...

You are so lucky! Looks like a great set of stamps and I can't wait to see what you make with these.

Jennifer :)