Saturday, October 1, 2011

Exciting Announcement!

When I say this is exciting for me, that's an understatement! I am absolutely THRILLED to announce that Jessica Diedrich of The Whimsical Butterfly is the newest member of The Dream Team !

I have gotten to know Jessica over the last several months, and I have to tell you that she is so inspiring, fun, and above all uber talented! If you don't know her already, you're in for a treat. If you do, then you know what I'm saying is true!




Jessica a wife and the busy mother of four children. In addition to her brilliant stamping talent, she has many other outside hobbies including cooking, writing and music.

Please run on over to her blog at The Whimsical Butterfly to see what she has for you today. And give her a warm Stamper's Dream welcome!

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Eeeeek! SO excited! I am so honored to have gotten your email a while back and so happy today is finally here- I adore you, your awesome products, and look forward to working with the talented ladies who are on the Dream Team! Definitely a WONDERFUL day! Thanks so much for the warm welcome-you are SO sweet!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

yay Jessica so happy for you!!!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Definitely an exciting day for Stamper's Dream! Jess will be a wonderful addition to the team!