Sunday, September 18, 2011

Share The Warmth

Hello from the soggy south! Not complaining...we desperately needed the rain, and it makes for a perfect day to stay inside to stamp! As if we need an excuse...right?

I absolutely adore this gorgeous stamp from Stampendous . It's called Forest Cottage Scene , and it certainly makes a warm and cozy holiday card!

I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine Ink then colored with Tombow Markers using a damp paint brush to blend.

To add sparkle I used my Quickie Glue Pen as an adhesive, then sprinkled on Crystal Ultrafine Glitter .

The sentiment is from Stampavie's Holiday Wishes clear stamp set. So many nice sentiments in that one!

As promised, here are the Tombow Markers I used to color the image. The cardstock is two different shades from the Prismatics Baby Blue Trio.

Thanks for stopping by today. Until the next time...

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Ooooh, that is so beautiful Michelle! :)

Elaine said...

Very pretty! Great coloring as usual! I like the sparkle too!

Anne said...

Lovely card - love a bit of sparkle. Anne x

Joan Ervin said...

Love the new stamp, Michelle, and I looove all the sparkle you added!!! Send some of that rain this way, will ya??

Anonymous said...

You are using a great coloring scheme, I like sparkly too....
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card