Monday, May 9, 2011

Hugs to you!

I hope this finds you all doing well. I know I haven't been posting quite as much lately...but studio time has been hard to come by. And it seems that keeping all the balls in the air is a major feat a times. Bear with me, will you? I'm hurrying as fast as I can. :)


For this card the main image is Stampendous Flower Fields cling mounted stamp. I stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine Ink , embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder, then colored with Tombow Markers . The large yellow flower was stamped and layered with foam tape twice more. I added a Webster's Pages Rose & Pearl vintage sparkler to the center.

The main image panel was cut and embossed with Spellbinders Labels Eight Nestability. The panel behind it is Spellbinders Labels Seventeen . All designer paper is from the Crate Paper Portrait 6 x 6 paper pad.

The sentiment I used is from the JustRite Stampers Hugs to You large oval set. I added another of the Webster's Pages Rose & Pearl Vintage Sparklers to embellish. Distressing was added to the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz Distress Inks .

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to stop by! I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!

12 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Beautiful! I love these colors!

Merry said...

This is such a beautiful card. Wonderful colours and love the layering.

Amy Sheffer said...

WOW! I love this, Michelle! A fave for sure!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a pretty card!

Christina Fischer said...

Ooooo -- GORGEOUS, Michelle! :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty!!

StampendousGraphics said...

What a lovely card, Michelle. You've done such a beautiful job of coloring, and the dimensional center on the large flower is gorgeous! Thanks so much for choosing Stampendous images! :)

Carol L said...

Fabulous card!! I love the colors and papers, and those flowers are just dreamy!

StampendousGraphics said...

This is a terrific card, and so beautifully colored! Love how you've layered the flowers for a terrific dimensional effect! We'll bet you got this stamp at Michael's! Thanks so much for using it on your beautiful card.

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is beautiful!!

Pam Hornschu said...

Gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, very pretty, Michelle!!! What a beautiful stamped image and I love how you popped up the flower....gorjess!!!!!