Monday, February 7, 2011

CHA 2011 - Part 1

Just a few quick pics from CHA! This is the very first picture I took. From left to right you will see A J Otto . I hadn't met her before, and she was super sweet. Then there is the infamous Eva Dobilas (and what a hoot SHE is)! Then on the far right is my good friend, Dream Team member and traveling companion, Amy Sheffer . What a GREAT group of ladies!!!
One of my favorite booths that was overflowing with eye candy was the Graphics 45 booth. Feast your eyes on all this loveliness!!!

Aren't their designers talented? I mean....this stuff is awesome!

I SO wanted to take this clock home with me. I have just the perfect place for it in my house. And it would be loved and appreciated there. But I decided they might notice if I carried it away. Darn it!

I would have even settled for this beauty. *sigh*

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with more pictures from CHA!

5 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Look at those gorgeous ladies! I am sad to have missed it this time, but Chicago is on the agenda for sure! Graphic 45 is always my favorite booth...gorgeous, gorgeous stuff! Thanks for sharing these pics, my friend. :)

Amanda said...

*Drool* Sigh! I wish I could have been able to see all that loveliness! Beautiful booth for sure, and the papers they have are just perfection! :)

Merry said...

Oh wow....what amazing creations....my head would be hurting so much if ever I had the chance to visit. With all that wonderful inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Carol L said...

I agree - the Graphic 45 booth is amazing and I'm so glad you got to see it in person! Great photos of the ladies too!

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous photos! You would have had to drag me away from that Graphic 45 booth! :)