Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bon Appetit

I've been cooking again!
Tonight I am going to a painting class with a group of friends. Now it's not what you think. This is a company called Painting With A Twist . We will all be painting with acrylics on canvas while we sip wine and enjoy snacks. Since we are supposed to bring the snacks I made my favorite Gazpacho recipe. My best friend asks me to make this ALL the time! This recipe is low cal and low fat. But we will be eating it with chips like salsa, rather than as a soup. Just use less water than called for in the recipe and spice it up a bit more with jalapenos and Tabasco sauce. Yum-O!


The main image on this recipe is from the Inky Antics set called Prepping Chefs . It was stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Tombow Markers . The Bon Appetit sentiment is from the MFT set called Clearly Sentimental About Food .

The cardstock I used is Classic Red , Classic Yellow and Intense Kiwi Prismatics. The little green button is from the Tiny Tropical Buttons collection. The Red Burlap String is from May Arts.

This is the gazpacho I made for tonight, and my recipe card in the Recipe Album I made from a Cardkeepers Kit . I have SO been enjoying my album, and I am making good progress in filling it up with my most favorite recipes!

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to let me know if you try to Gazpacho recipe.

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh, I've had my eye on that cute Inky Antics set. SOOOOOO cute for recipe cards!