Sunday, August 30, 2009

Simple Blessings...

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I had a really wonderful day yesterday playing with all the grands, so I've spent all day today trying to catch up on some things. It seems that I spent a LOT of time playing catch up! LOL!

Since I just got a shipment of the newly released Spellbinders dies in the store I couldn't wait to begin playing with them! So I decided to pair up thess Labels Five Nestabilities with the JustRite Autumn Blessings set. I simply LOVE the sentiment! Ever since I saw this card by my friend Becca Feeken I've been dying to get my hands on those new Nesties! As you can see, she inspired my card!

The designer paper is all from the Basic Grey Wisteria paper pad. The cardstock is Vanilla Cream Prismatics and Mystic Prismatics light and medium.

The pearls are Kaiser Craft Bliss Pearls . I accented them with a Copic C5 marker. The ink I used for the sentiment is Brilliance Pearlescent Ice Blue embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Breathtaking, Michelle! Love the soft colors, the layered nesties and all the beautiful pearls! Fantastic card!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooooh!!!!! I sooo love the new Nesties die....what a beautiful design with the oval Nesties in the center....you are such an enabler, Michelle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, this is so charming!! What a fresh look for that die template! You are the queen of nestie matting! I love how you disguised that layer behind your Labels die cut.
--Hugs Becca

Silke Ledlow said...

Super beautiful - Michelle!!! I love these colors and the elegant pearls are the perfect finishing touch!!! Hugs ~S~

Judy Rozema said...

So pretty -- LOVE the pearls!