Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Flutter By...


This is the first time I've used Inque Boutique stamps, and I must say I am TOTALLY impressed!

Their stamps are unmounted, and the index is printed on the back of the stamp, so when you adhere it to your clear mounting block, you can see the index for stamping.

Another thing about their stamps that I LOVE is that they are already cut out for you. Since I don't like cutting rubber, that's a BIG plus to me!

Included in each Inque Boutique stamp set is a black cushioned stamp pad. DO NOT throw it away. It is their secret ingredient. And trust me...it IS necessary to stamping a perfect image! In fact, it would be great to use with all your clear and unmounted stamps.

The stamp set I used to create this card is Flutter By Butterfly . I really like that stamp set. It has so many great images.

I stamped on watercolor paper, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. If you haven't tried JudiKins Embossing Powder , you simply must. It is of the finest quality, and that makes such a difference!

The image was colored using Tombow markers. I distressed the edges of the main panel using my Paper Distresser , then sponged the edges with distress ink using an Ink Sweeper .

The sentiment was stamped and embossed, then cut out using Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio . The ribbon is May Arts Scallop Edge Pink Satin .

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kurtis said...

OH! This is so adorable Michelle!

-Kurtis

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Precious Michelle!! I love the soft pink, and those scallops at the bottom are fabulous!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little girly-girl card! I love the soft colors and the pretty pink ribbon. Pretty!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh how sweet! Oh my! This is positively darling!

Anonymous said...

I love this sweet image and wonderfully feminine card. It's gorgeous.

Cindy Haffner said...

So soft and pretty, wonderful work, love it.

Liz S. said...

Yes, Inque Boutique is a well-kept secret. I love them, especially the fact that it is an unmounted stamp but the index is still printed on the stamp, not the storage sheet! (What a sweet card!)