Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!


I've been dying to tell all of you this for some time now, but I had to wait. That was the hard part.

My big announcement is that Charmaine (CharmWarm) of Oodabug Alley has joined our "Dream Team".

I tell you, I couldn't be more excited. Not only is she one of the sweetest ladies around, but her work is SUPER FABULOUS, too. I have long admired her work. She also designs for Paper Pretties and Verve Visual.

So go to her blog and check out her first Stamper's Dream creation! You're going to love it!

I will have another big announcement soon.....so stay tuned!

5 comments:

mimiburroughs said...

You're just full of great surprises!!! I love Oodabug Alley! Actually...I saw her blog before I saw yours...(abc order!) Congrats on the awesome 'team'...you've got the best...i think!! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Woo-Hoo!! I'm sooo excited to have Charmaine as part of the team Michelle!! She's fabulous!! She's blessed to be working for you too!! All of us know how good we've got it!! Welcome Charmaine!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Exciting news, Michelle. Congrats to Charmaine!!! She'll be a wonderful addition to your dream team!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Charmaine!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Charmaine, I'm sure you'll be very happy to join the team!