Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love Antennae!

While I was stamping this weekend I made this card using Penny Black's new Love Antennae rubber stamp. I think this "Mimi" series of stamps is really cute! Funny, but I just can't see a ladybug stamp without thinking of my sweet friend Charmaine ! :)

I stamped on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. After coloring with Tombow Markers I cut out the image and layered it on a panel cut from a MFT Dainty Lace Doily Die-Namic .

All designer paper is from the Bo Bunny Crush paper pad. The red heart border is a Fiskars punch, and the red cardstock is Classic Red Prismatics .

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back with something new for you soon! Until then...

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Incredibly cute with all those tiny hearts! LOVE the dp!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Precious Michelle!! Love her ladybug wings!!